Worldwide is a full service, single source supplier of precision components with comprehensive design, engineering, forging, heat treatment, machining, welding, painting and assembly capabilities. We meet the rigorous standards and specifications set by demanding customers in the defence, oil and gas, rail, aerospace, and off-road heavy equipment sectors around the world.
Our strength as an organization comes from the individual operating companies under the Worldwide umbrella and synergies that exist between them.
Worldwide has the experience and knowledge machining a wide variety of materials including:
ISO 9001 Quality Systems is a series of standards, procedures and quality requirements, which is rigorously folowed for every product produced.
Logistic support for seamless delivery of components to your manufacturing lines.
Each separate business contributes its own unique skills and areas of specialization to the group, making the whole greater than the sum of its parts. At the same time, the group provides each individual company an added measure of strength that comes from collaborative problem solving, integrated production and pooled resources.
As a group there is no challenge we cannot meet. Our extensive network of manufacturing companies, both owned and partnered with is vast in its capabilities.
Asian business culture is complex. The Worldwide team eliminates the barriers for your firm to maximize profitablity through low-cost manufacturing.
- Educated, Experienced Staff
- Years of experience in country of manufacture
- A complete understanding of the management philosophy in Asia
- Synergy of business culture between East and West
- Manufacturing Know How and Training Systems that use the most effective and efficient methods of East and West Business Cultures
- Aluminum Alloys
- Copper, Brass and Bronze Alloys
- Stainless, Carbon and Tool Steels
- Speciality Alloys (i.e. Magnesium, Titanium)
ISO 9001 Quality Systems make quality intrinsic to our production process. These procedures cover all aspects of the manufacturing process, from the point an order is received, through receiving, in-process and final inspection. This ensures that the materials, products, processes and services are fit for their intended purpose and conform to customer requirements.
What it means to our customers
As an IMP customer, the ISO 9001 Quality Systems at IMP gives you complete confidence that we are following a world-class quality system while producing your products. It ensures that the IMP products in which you invest will be consistently manufactured to the highest quality industry standards in materials, design, engineering and production.
- JIT systems, Kanban deliveries, Ship to stock, consignments.
- Kitting and multi-part product consolidation.
- Management team is available to coordinate and optimize complex manufacturing programs and system builds.
- Ongoing internal and external communication.
- Schedule coordination.
- Streamlined production.